Partners of ChemCon Europe 2022:
ChemCon Europe 2022 took place in London, United Kingdom from 20 – 24 June 2022. More than 300 experts from 25 countries representing over 150 companies, authorities and associations attended the conference and contributed to an inspiring exchange of experiences and discussions about regulatory affairs around the globe.
The week had a great start where compliance driven companies learned about REACH (EU, UK, Turkey) registration IT Tools. Followed by in-depth seminars on “United Kingdom; UK REACH implementation aspects, food contact and cosmetics” and on “Data driven regulatory roadmap – approaches and directions”.
During the rest of the week a great variety of aspects of international chemical control legislation around the globe was discussed during the conference sessions. Hands on topics related to European regulatory strategy and implementation as well as American and Asian updates were of high relevance to the audience. As always practical advice and lessons learned by industry were well received, since they show how to act within the legal frameworks set.
Many countries from Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas were spotlighted in detail and furthermore there was a focus on topics like GHS, global notification, endocrine disruptors, microplastics, nanomaterials, ROHS and waste water. Also CBI requirements and experiences were shared.
- Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability
- Zero tolerance for non-compliance
- Safe and sustainable by design – criteria for chemicals and innovation options
- EU REACH revision and polymers
- Reforming the authorisation and restriction process
- A new approach to restrictions under REACH; how can authorisation and restriction become a key driver for substitution
- UK REACH implementation aspects
- One substance one assessment – a coordinated approach
- OECD tools for chemicals data management – including read across guidance
- Artificial Intelligence – an interesting tool for your substitution toolbox
- Alternatives for animal testing, what is the best way forward – an ECHA perspective
- ECHA’s experience on authorisation and restrictions and what industry can do (more) pro-actively
- Essential use – current application within the EU, outlook and considerations
- PFAS restriction developments around the globe
- Chemical control legislation in China and Korea
- Expected TSCA implementation changes under the Biden Administration
- Circular economy and sustainable value chain approaches
- Overview of the proposed India Chemicals Management and Safety Rules (ICMSR)
- Turkey – ins and outs on Turkish REACH (KKDIK)
- SCIP database (substances of concern in articles, as such or in complex objects (products)) first experiences and dissemination – what can you do with this information
- Poison centre notification - requirements, tools and experiences in the EU and the UK HSE Poison Centre Notification
- Sustainable product initiative – including discussions on the product passport
- GHS implementations and global hazard communication
Africa, Australia, Asia Pacific, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, India, Indonesia, Japan, Latin America, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South East Asia, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands, The Philippies, Turkey, The United Kingdom, The United States of America, Vietnam...
- Charles River
- CHEMDOX GmbH
- Chemservice Group
- Doruksistem AS
- EBRC Consulting GmbH
- European Chemicals Agency
- Exponent International Ltd.
- GBK GmbH Global Regulatory Compliance
- HELASOFT GmbH
- Intertek Assuris
- Kahlberg Consulting S.r.l.
- Lisam Systems
- Mavi Yesil Danismanlik
- opesus AG
- Ramboll Deutschland GmbH
- REACH24H USA Inc.
- The National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC)
- Royal HaskoningDHV
- SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH
- Trasys Greece, member of NRB Group
- UL LLC
- Yordas Group
The Handbooks with presentations and papers of the topics covered in the seminars and conference sessions are available for ordering. Please click here for more information.